Contact us with…
For any question or question do not hesitate to contact us through our form.
In the center of Granada, the Hostal Veronica is surrounded by the main shopping streets of the city. It has free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TV.
How to find Hostal Verónica:
- Drive to Granada via the A-44 highway.
- Take the exit 129 (Recogidas-Centro)
- Leave the highway, drive around the roundabout and pass the Repsol petrol station.
- Turn right towards Virgen Blanca street (at the beginning of the street you can see a yellow sign with the name of the hostel and directions).
- Keep driving to reach the street Ancha de Gracia.
- At the end of this street you can see another yellow sign indicating a right turn to Solarillo de Gracia.
- Drive along Solarillo de Gracia and take the third street to the left where you can see Angel street.
- Arrival at the hostel.
- Take the LAC bus in Avenida de la Constitución and get off at the first stop in Puerta Real Street.
- Walk up the street, turn left to Recogidas street and look for the Zara shop. Then, walk down that side of the street and turn the first street to the right.
You can take the SN1 and SN1 buses outside the station.
- If you take the SN1, you have to get off the bus eight stops later at the corner of Camino de Ronda street with Recogidas street.
- If you take the SN2, you have to get off the bus nine stops later at the corner of Camino de Ronda with Recogidas. Once you get off the bus , walk up the street on the left side and turn left.